POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS 2023 AGM, page-15

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

- Agent Z is on a secret mission. Hopefully he is not taken down.

- I have voted. My voting was based on what happened over the last 3 years, i.e metallurgy not sorted, accommodation not sorted, power to plant not sorted, offtake not sorted, FID not sorted and CR after CR resulting in massive wealth destruction for SHs. I note that this happened under the stewardship of Peter Harold on $500k+ p.a. Now, he will be CEO of Rumble Resources. I wonder whether he was multitasking into looking at other jobs whilst CEO of POS or whether, due to ethical reasons and out of respect for SHs, he only started looking when he stepped down from his CEO position at POS.

- Gold price is very favourable at the moment. Hopefully CJ can sort out something. However, I am not holding my breath.

- Indonesia now control more than 50% of the nickel market. Rumour has it that they are looking into controlling nickel output to ensure that all of their resources do not end up cheaply into Chinese hands. Smart move. Getting the Chinese build all this capacity and let them think that they could get the ore cheaply was a masterstroke. Now Indonesians are pulling the spine (please do not rearrange letters) of Chinese exploitersmasters partners hard. Working smarter, not harder. Well done Indonesia.

CJ has inherited a company left in very precarious position by the previous CEO Peter Harold IMVHO. After Peter Harold did the last CR at 2c and is now off to become the CEO of another company, I do not understand how CJ will raise more money with currently less than 2Q of money left. I would have felt sorry for him but on $400k pa, he is not doing too bad for himself. I on the other hand have lost almost all of my substantial investment in POS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.02K 2.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 38100509 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2969878 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 2420778
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.