POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

NO, IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.Good to see that TG6 has gone from...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387

NO, IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5719/5719364-a3a8c7f3170f59f6efbe9e18cb38990e.jpg

Good to see that TG6 has gone from 10c to 120c in a matter of days upon hitting Lithium at lake Johnston. A 12 bagger. I am always very happy for the mums and dads that manage to make it. Unfortunately, they are the exception. Many very good and promising projects have failed due to poor management. Under Peter Harold, our sp has gone from 16c to 1.5c. I guess you can also call this a 12 bagger, just in the wrong direction. The sp reached 16c on the discovery of GS, which was made before Peter Harold joined the company. He just surfed the waves IMVHO.

I don't know where the company is heading under CJ. Not his fault if we find ourselves in the predicament we are in. I hope that we do drill something of value to push our sp up. I spoke to Craig Jones and stressed the importance of management to take their emoluments in cash + shares (50-50). Unfortunately, he was not responsive at all to this idea. I asked him how in the world he thinks he can get potential investors to invest in the company? I said they will look at management and query why they should buy shares when management are unwilling to do the same. Unfortunately, it was like talking to a brick wall on this issue. I voiced my disagreement and left it at that. I saw in the latest announcement that management is supposedly looking at the option of cash + shares????? Hopefully, CJ has changed his mind or is this one of these empty company statements that have littered the company announcements over the years???? Anyway, it is not too late and I hope CJ changes his mind and implements the part cash + part shares option for salaries. I am not holding my breath though.

POS has made history before. We need to make history again. How many times are we going to allow this management to make empty announcements????

PLEASE EVERYONE. VOTE.
    YOU.......YES, YOU !!!!!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5719/5719449-d9db635dfade9dc6f3af4285d2659627.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.