POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

- Guys, many of you here come and say that management need to...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    - Guys, many of you here come and say that management need to #### ### their finger. However, why does this same standard not apply to you? To those who contact management and put their points through, I say well done. To the others, I say it is time for you to defend your interests lest you might soon be left with no interest to defend at all.

- I contact management from time to time to put through some points. I spoke to CJ recently and suggested that management take their salaries in part cash + part shares (50-50). He was not agreeable at all to this idea. You guys need to understand that it is your money raised through incessant CR that is going to line their pockets. So, your wealth is being blown to zero whilst they are lining their pockets with disproportionate salaries when compared to what they have delivered and you sit their passively letting it happen???? They need to take a big portion of their salaries in shares and this needs to be voted in this AGM. Each of you need to email them and request this. They might respond with delaying tactics. Don't let this happen. It has to happen now and should be as close as possible to 50%. Not 5 or even 25%. Don't let them get past this AGM and we are doomed IMVHO (i.e no part cash part shares solution will be implemented).

- Remember, we are the owners of this company. It is our money that pays for everything. They barely have any skin in the game. It seems to me that most of their shares have been through performance rights. They spend very little of their own money. The board allows themselves to postpone KPIs and Peter Harold gets an increase in salary to $550k pa + super + PR bringing his total emoluments close to $850k pa, all this on the back of massive sp destruction for shs. IMVHO, this shows an unacceptable level of contempt towards shs. Please, vote and do something. This is only for Peter Harold. But the others are also on stratospheric wages. Just imagine the amount of drilling we could have done with the chance of hitting valuable high grade ore if so much of the company's money was not going towards lining the pockets of individuals who have proved to be unable to deliver FID after announcing it many times.

- They are blaming Western Power for late power to site as a reason to delay FID. Do we know whether this is really the case? Could it be that they did not provide Western Power with information in a timely manner? Who knows? In any case, they still did not (in July 2023) finalize offtake agreement, accommodation solution, metallurgy, etc. So, abstracting the power issue that I am not sure whose fault it was even though they are blaming Western Power, they still failed on all other metrics that we know was 100% under their control. Like I said, based on their track record, I am unsure whether late power was solely Western Power's fault.

- They are now blaming low NP as the reason of not restarting BS. This is really astonishing. The reasons for not starting BS was failure to secure offtake agreement, failure to secure accommodation, failure to finalise metallurgy, etc. I remind you that NP was really good and if we started production in 2022 as announced by Peter Harold in mid-2021, we would have made a lot of money.

So, please people, vote!!!! Contact the company and request that salaries are to be paid as part cash + part shares (your money remember). All those who contact the company to request the part cash + part shares option, can you please put a post on HC to advise that you have done this so that we have an idea of how many people really went through the trouble of defending their interests. I don't believe we will get this information from the company!!!! Remember, in this case, your interests are at odds with those of management. CJ has clearly said to me that he is not interested in implementing such an arrangement. May be if enough shs raise this issue, he can have a change of heart????

Come on people. Don't always blame management. Do something to defend your interest whilst you can. Do not underestimate the power of the upcoming AGM. Vote. Contact the company with your suggestions. Let us know on HC when you have done these.

DEFEND YOUR INTERESTS. IT IS YOUR MONEY THAT IS LINING THE POCKETS OF THE SELF-PROCLAIMED A+ TEAM (DON'T FORGET THE + AS THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE A-TEAM). WE NEED RESULTS. WE ONLY HAD 1.6Q OF MONEY LEFT AS AT END OF SEP. WE NEED THEM TO STOP USING THESE FUNDS TO SIMPLY LINE THEIR POCKETS. WHY ARE THEY SO RELUCTANT TO HAVE PART OF THEIR SALARIES PAID IN SHARES? WHY IS IT OK TO DESTROY SHS WEALTH TO THAT EXTENT?

DEFEND YOUR INTERESTS. IT IS YOUR MONEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.