POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Thanks for these kind words Sentry and thanks for the response....

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Thanks for these kind words Sentry and thanks for the response. Yeah, I also think that we will have circa $5M left at the end of June and we will possibly be required to raise another circa $10M at these basement prices, no matter what Mr Peter Harold says about he having a number of options other than CR to raise capital. It will be fantastic if he could avoid a CR at these prices but I absolutely doubt it. But at least, we will then have the funds for another 2 quarters since Mr Peter Harold has not been able to identify any meaningful cost cutting opportunities for BS, if I understood him correctly during the webinar. And I have also noticed that another 6 - 8 months delay (July, Aug, 4 months drilling + testing + 2 months for POS history of missing timelines) will bring us into the 2.2mtpa PFS option land (cough, cough). But this failure to deliver on what has been announced seems to be the norm rather than the exception for junior companies, all supposedly legal according to ASX and ASIC????????

Anyway, I have no choice. I will have to sit this one out and see how it pans out. Maybe at the next attack, it will be curtains for me and I won't be here to witness yet another delay from POS. However, just like with my shares, I will not give up till the end. Hopefully, Mr Peter Harold can finally deliver on what all SHs are waiting for.

Investing in POS and believing all these announcements and interviews has been a really heart breaking experience. But as the saying goes, when there is life, there is hope. I don't know how much life there is left in me, but I will keep hoping that Mr Peter Harold can deliver the offtake and debt financing very soon. At least I can then go with the peace of mind of knowing that my children will have a roof over their head.

Thanks again Sentry for your always very clear and incisive contributions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.