POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Thank you very much Alex for this clear, truthful and...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Thank you very much Alex for this clear, truthful and enlightening response.

I can tell you that I identify myself 100% in what you said about the company's announcements. Me too I believed that companies were legally responsible for what they were putting out there. But it seems that companies can do whatever it takes to trap investors in all impunity IMVHO. They always depict a rosy picture to try to keep existing investors and suck in new ones. Because we are people of integrity, we think others are made that way as well. Not so it seems. Note that I am not questioning Mr Peter Harold's integrity. It is a general comment. I do not know Mr Peter Harold personally. So, I will not comment on his integrity. However, I will comment on what PH said about investors needing to read the company's announcements and listen to POS interviews. I would turn the question to Mr Peter Harold and ask him whether he reads the companies announcements and listen / re-listen to what he said in interviews? Mr Peter Harold is saying that it is only a small delay of 4 months. Every time he misses his FID timeline he says it is just a small delay and every time, he conveniently does not speak of the previous delays but only focuses on the latest delay, as if no other delays happened before. But in truth, Mr Peter Harold has been announcing FID since Dec 21. So, if now (assuming) FID is pencilled for Dec 23, it is effectively a 2 year delay. And based on easily verifiable PH's track record over the past 2 years, I think it is clear to most that POS FID can be delayed further. Our sp of 2.7c clearly shows that Market, who am I sure read POS announcements and listen to POS interviews also have massive reserves on what is said in these announcements. Otherwise, they would be buying and our sp would be much higher. I can perfectly understand the complexity and un-foreseeability of certain things. May be Mr Peter Harold genuinely believed he was close to FID every time ne announced FID? Who knows?

From what I could see, Mr Peter Harold only bought circa $30k of shares using his own money. I cannot guarantee that this is the only shares he purchased using his own money. He is on $550k p.a. If it is true that he only bought $30k, then it is a very small amount compared to his net income. I think market also looks at this. Just imagine if he goes out there and buy 40M shares on market. Everybody will be scrambling to buy POS shares. Instead of asking SHs to sell their shares and take a massive hit, I have another proposition to put forward to Mr Peter Harold. Dear Mr Harold, how about you finally deliver on the things you announced in the timeframe you announced? Then SHs do not need to sell at a massive loss. I would be happy simply to recoup my capital after nearly a decade. By investing in POS, I wanted to give my children a better life. This is the only thing that matters to me. How silly I was to believe all these announcements put out by the company (even Pre Mr Peter Harold)?

125/03/21Peter HaroldBuy+170,000
    225/03/21Peter HaroldBuy+170,000$0.058$9,860On-market trade
    ,860On-market trade
    323/03/21Peter HaroldBuy+330,000$0.060$19,800On-market trade
    However, Mr Peter Harold is saying that he is negotiating a nearly $1B offtake deal. If he can pull this out, it would be fantastic. How is he going to generate the funds he needs without CR, I have no idea. I heard what he said in the webinar but these other potential sources of funding do not look very achievable to me. I hope their target 5 will hit high grade mineralisation. Even another GS will help us massively.

I will look into the tocotrienol tomorrow. Thanks for the tip Alex. Yeah, we cannot take anything for granted, even our health.

In my case, I will sit it out. I see short term pain but I hope, for all our sake, that we see medium term gain.

We SHs have supported this company for so long. The squeezing of SHs needs to stop and the company needs to start delivering.

Come on Mr Peter Harold. You can do it. This is not a Mr Peter Harold bashing but a truthful description of how I see things. Come on Mr Harold. I hope that you can finally deliver the FID in the next 6 months. We have believed in you for so long and our disappointment has grown bigger and bigger every time you have failed to deliver FID as announced in POS announcements and interviews.

Lucky we are debt free and we do have many valuable assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.