GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Po's and Con"s

1. 28 Posts.
    Issues To Ponder Over There are so many analytical twist and turns to this potential takeover by Gunson of Strandline I am not posting to create negativity I purely want to raise issues that may or may not have been evaluated To begin with let’s look at what is actually taking place Gunson is using it ’s assets to buy Strandline (a) Coburn- Due to price of Zircon is Gunson worth the 200 million  price tag Is it like a shop with    stock with the doors closed or is it a shop with the doors open producing cash flow both have    a clearly different value  If the Zircon price was higher then the doors would be open however    this is clearly not the case Its value ?????? (b) Mt Gunson Copper Project –This to my way of thinking has the potential to be huge however I use the word potential. From a cash flow perspective this is something Gunson is crying out for and possibly the main catalyst in Gunson moving in the direction it currently is. Proving this project would be a shot in the arm WHY ! Because of the potential cash flow.   and although that may not occur until middle to late 2016 the sheer fact that the concept has proven to viable this in itself will open doors that may provide a solution to the company’s financial position  either by
    1. Broker Support
    2. Financial Institution (loan facility)
    3. Or greater support from shareholders enthused by the project and what it offers
    (c) Fowler Bay Project- An exciting prospect that requires a farm in situation .Plenty of upside should    this avail itself specifically with the price of nickel being where it is
    (d) Finally Tenant Creek Gold Project- Another string to the bow
    That’s what Gunson is providing PLUS the Dilution  of  it’s  shares In excess of double the amount of shares on issue
    Now let’s review what Strandline bring to the table (a) A potential resource of mineral sands ( Bear in mind the current depressed Zircon Market) (b) As quoted by ? recently a world class management team (c) The prospect of Gunson having a name change to Strandline And of course whatever I have missed.
    So these are some questions that concern me So far as Gunson buying out Strandline I see that Gunson is providing the partnership with at this stage a bigger slice of the cake. Dilution of it’s shares is substantial and of concern. I do however re rate the value of Coburn It’s true value can only equate when it is producing. I suppose you could regard that as Gunsons contribution along with the share dilution and the other projects are speculative ,that also has to be considered. Who funds the new management with on going expenses What if the potential resource that Strandline have dose not eventuate. What value do we put on the name  change. How do we raise the funds to maintain the over all operation These are just some of the questions I have unanswered Who knows 2 years down the track The Tanzania project could be viable The price of Zircon is through the roof The Mt Gunson project is up and running along with Coburn And who knows about Fowler bay BB your making decisions for the NOW I don’t know what I would do in your situation I only know it is a shame that we have a lot going for us and our capital situation is an urgent priority I conclude by saying that I am open to further thought on this matter as I have been a loyal share holder as others for a long time I feel this is a bit like the Scottish independence vote Many pro’s and con’s I await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.