GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Po's and Con"s, page-33

1. 237 Posts.
    I have nothing but praise for DH as he did run this company off the whiff of an oily rag and I also agree with a lot of your points with regards to this deal we have in front of us. However we cannot deal with what DH would have done as I could not see him agreeing with this deal anyway as he did look for the best value for the company and shareholders, hence after 14 years still only have 293 million shares on issue. Not many companies can boost this however this strategy could have made us or broke us this is something we will never know.

Having said that we cannot be blinded by Bill Bloking's management style as he has put his money where his mouth is and is even asking if he can apply for more shares in the SPP which he will be paying for. So I don't think any of us can argue with that. We have to deal with now and plane and simply we need cash.

Our options are either die or survive and I choose survive unless we get a superior offer and I can't see one coming anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.