POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

210M buyers over the last 2 weeks would disagree that sentiment...

1. 10,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4331
    210M buyers over the last 2 weeks would disagree that sentiment is bearish as does barchart.com. 140M of buyers the last 7 days averaging 10c VWAP would disagree.

POS is the cheapest Ni & Li stock on the ASX based on JORC, super high grades and built infrastructure/world class mines and processing plants. In 2014 the ANC presentation/Petra Capital research showed that POS had the 3rd largest Ni JORC resources and was the cheapest MC/JORC and that was at 17c!

Three things are for sure, the POS top20 & Instos in POS have NOT been selling based on the broker data released by redkipper, AF is still the top LTH & the volume has been massive.

Once the selling volume evaporates as it has been most arvos this week and the main POS LTH who control 70% of stock refuse to sell below 18c-30c like the last 5 years straight, then we will see where POSs real value is.

On my estimates this week or two we should hit the saturation point for freefloat volume available and the remaining LTHs like me couldnt care less for anything below 18c-26.5c especially those like Citi & JPM that put in $32M cash at 18.0c in 2014.
    Interesting these 2 Instos have not featured in the fray yet beyond $4K nor sold down many holdings.

The chicken little professional non holders that keep arriving on here trying to convince us to sell as the sky is falling have no real clue about POS LTHs and who they are and what theyve been through since 2000 to now. Those that saw $3 like antonswig & Elvis can tell you about it.

Watch for the rabid action & scramble when there are no freefloat shares to buy sub18c.

Remember Petra Capital in 2014 valued LJ at 9c and Bswan at 16c & W at 26c a share & that was before SS JORC was tripled & before Abi Rose was found at high grade & before W G Shoot of large high grade was found & before high grade Li was found.

POS has been substantially undervalued for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.