POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS charting, page-656

1. 8,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Thanks mulac1 ...

It's bizarre stuff. There are some clever and informed posters and posts on this site. Others are downright unintelligible and/or so cryptic, that understanding the writer's message is at best, guesswork - if possible at all. Just as no-one knows me, or what I am, I am the same with everyone else here. Much value of communication is diluted or lost because we don't know the other person... Yet we have this anonymous banter back and forth... We all understand this of course and accept its limitations. (unless you do know identities)

To suggest a highly paid employee is a stooge on a site - well, it may be right or it may be wrong. But how am I ever to know? I don't have a clue who is making the assertion. They could be a complete fruit cake themselves, or someone very well connected and does actually know.... Or, they may just have it in for someone. How would I know??? Should I care???

So, in closing - (relief, relief) "intrigue" on this site doesn't interest me because I can't assess it with any validity anyway ....
    I fully appreciate at times I am having "dialogue" here with people that in matters relating to this field, know much more than me... and thata's beaut. The rest is fanciful, with a sprinkling of seriousness and fun.
    ...I hope we all make a quid and don't get too bogged down in soap opera drama.

.... If Fredy is DS, well I'll be buggered : ) ... ! Good luck to 'im, I says!!

Kip (the Prime Minister)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.474K 884.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 96597061 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51477989 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.