POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS is ready, investors..., page-6

1. 10,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4322
    NP chart looks like another run at 4.00. A 7th run at a breakout.
    The crash to 3.40 looks an aberration,

http://www.*****net.com/charts/metals/base/spot-nickel-6m.gif

I saw the NP spike incredibly in 12 months back in 1995 & 2000 and 2007.
    Many true believers made Millions including my exboss, Elvis and likely Antonswig. Many are still here reading and are NOT impressed with your downramping and abuse.

But thats ok let it stay on the record for the future when you all see the power and fury of the POS machine once again. Even Stevenson JC & others I think are likely buying back in here.

The real question is - what did Nick Evans allude to in his news article days ago and why connect it to POS as a near term producer who large funders are drawing the ruler over, what did this mean?

I think it means its not a takeover but an acquisition and fredy has been right all along, funding has never been POSs issue, laugh at will, the NP and infrastructure and a good mine plan with high grade has been. It has it now and 7 different mine plans with options galore.

If fredy says POS is ready...then believe it! I do.
    The true believers have the contacts, plans and funds to make you scream. Only a matter of time when this multi bagger run starts again.

I hope it starts from the new Nova type discovery at EA, remember SIR went from 5c to 50c in 10 days on that discovery from 1 hole yet POS & the whole sector has so far been ignored due to the NP crash. When that changes and the market has to revalue near term producers ready to restart cheaper and faster, POS will be the pick yet again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.