POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

However, "project partner" POS was the ONLY reason this was ever...

1. 9,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4176
    However, "project partner" POS was the ONLY reason this was ever approved in the first place & it never signed any offtake or supply deal & PBT refused to agree its terms as to the refinery so obviously the FEDs had no choice to pull the plug.
    "And if it can't stack up, we can't commit more commonwealth funds" says it all,
    as I said correctly from the start, without POS OFFTAKE it NEVER stacked up & was a dead dog.
    PBT was an offshore shelf company with no financial support and no actual product supply.
    Just another Ong selling POS offtake in Singapore for $1B that didnt exist yet again.
    PBT were selling a project without any POS offtake signed and POS has now discarded PBT and gone with REAL OFFTAKER with real FUNDS & FINANCE and so have the FEDS.
    What this has done is opened the door for POS to go it alone and apply for a $120M FED grant to restart production or build a HPAL or POX or pCam plant at BS like I have called for since last year on here.
    POS has the ore, tenements, infrastructure, processing plants, toilets and roads already built. Its already 50% there.

POS can now proceed to copy or simply take over the PBT project and build its own plant at BS with FED grants and the FEDS will fund POS NO DOUBT NOW.
    POS potential refining & HPAL plant potential just blossomed.

Phase 12 - POS becomes a HPAL & pCam refiner at BS.
    What MCap for that?
    Last edited by tomboy: 30/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $179.8K 35.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 37910313 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6219201 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 14516143
Last updated 15.55pm 15/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.