VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

POS - Point Of Sale Terminals

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    For what it's worth, I believe TSN/TSI cannot just rely on it's ATM network and turtle slow payment kiosks numbers, which we NEVER get any news for us to digest.

We have not received any news regarding new contracts being won for 9 months now.

I would like to see the Company selling, leasing or managing a total Point of Sale terminal package with our Banking partners. Seems they can talk to 25 plus Banks yet we have not had 1 single new banking partnership for years now.

News reports from India suggest that you will be able to also withdraw money from the POS terminals at time of transaction thereby lessening the use of an ATM.

India Post is also expected to be granted a conditional banking licence as early as August 2015 which will allow them to install big numbers of ATM's and POS terminals in their huge number of branches. They will be allowed to issue debit cards and take deposits but cannot issue loans or credit cards.

TSN/TSI seem to be so slow and really run the risk of missing out on entering the mobile payments/POS market if they do not partner up soon.

Just my thoughts, thinking out loud, it took them a year to decide the SALT deal, yes a year. Apart from the ATM's what has TSN been doing and what have they produced in the last 2 years of "Increasing Shareholder Value".
    What ???

Your thoughts on the POS terminals or other technology please.

Nice work if you can get it earning $300,000 a year running a company that's share price has fallen 90%, able to keep your position and has a market worth of a lousy 5 Million yet keep telling shareholders you are increasing there value.
    Fair dinkum, most would class that as a failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.