VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

POS - Point Of Sale Terminals, page-12

1. 2,284 Posts.
    At the end of any given day one has to trust that the tsn directors are doing the best they can
    Without trust you wouldnt do anything
    What changed my thinking was the recent Investor preso
    As TI says the company kicking goals with the recent contract in '14
    and on track for rev's of up to $20m
    Whats not to like
    Only one thing.... sp in the cellar
    When i chatted to Gary he tells me TSN v much focused on a buyout happening
    and that could happen when tsi reaches 2500 atm's
    I posted this excerpt before but will do so again regards potential in the atm indian bank sector

quote dec'2013
    "
    Hitachi said it sees India as an important region in its global strategy. The company aims to triple its revenues in India to 300 billion yen ($2.9 billion) by the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016, compared with the year ended March 31, 2012.
    Hitachi decided to acquire Prizm Payment Services as a means to accelerate global development ,,, including ATM hardware and software. The company intends to leverage Prizm's customer base (which includes major FIs), as well as its knowledge of India's payment systems, cash operations and management systems.
    In India, the market is expected to grow rapidly, ,,,,. ATMs in particular are estimated to nearly triple in number in four years from the country's 2012 count of 100,000 as the result of the reserve bank's decision to allow white label ATM providers to serve the market.

Tony and others more versed in expressing themselves than me have voiced similiar comments

MC of $7m seems peanuts i.m.o and worth the risk of holding
    for me its only $6k ( about the same as a cheap holiday to asia for me) but who knows where tsn will be in 2 yrs
    and 2 mill shares could be gold tipped by then So definitely worth holding for me
    but as always dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.