POS 12.5% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

9.3c and looks like heading lower today. Admittedly, this is...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    9.3c and looks like heading lower today. Admittedly, this is understandable in view of the recent announcements. They have all been either insignificant or slightly negative. These things happen. Most of us have taken this on the chin as we know that the probability of POS turning it around is high. The one poster who seems to be confused about all this is the bipolar chap we will all recognise. I don't have a problem with traders. We all have our own strategies to make money. Buy and sell in a short time frame is as good a strategy as another if you can make it work. To be a trader and try to pass yourself as an investor is still ok. Some posters on here are in this category. Their posts are reasonable most of the time. But there is a notorious poster who takes everybody else for an idiot on this forum. I will say to this poster, if you want to see an idiot, then look in the mirror mate. Stop taking other posters for idiots with your silly posts. We know you are not an investor. Come clean. We will accept you, even as a trader. Your posts will hopefully make more sense then.

As for me, I know POS potential. We had a few setbacks but we will succeed and in A BIG WAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.457K 1.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 60665579 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51000428 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.