POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters,Like many of us at this time of year, I have been...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi POSters,

Like many of us at this time of year, I have been trying to finalise stuff so I can enjoy the festivities. That's why I have been tardy in catching up on-site. I intend to post again pre or early -Xmas with my view of the universe (Big Bang, particle physics and then POS, obviously). IMO, we are extremely well placed to 'get cracking ' in 2021 and to finally have a decent valuation attached to our sp before we go gang busters.

However, when I did manage to catch up with the posts I could not have been much more shocked/stunned at someone's post in regard to a fellow poster who shall remain anonymous, although, as a clue, his identity is from the tail end of the alphabet. The Johnny Come Lately's remarks were amazingly foolish IMO.

Our poster, and I may have repeated myself about this, is probably the best on the site, on any stream within the site. Of course, we all have our peculiarities, (in my case - a plethora of idiosyncrasies, not excluding, frankly, sufficient mental disorders beyond the combined powers of Freud, Jung and Skinner to remedy). Our guy may have his own ticks, however, he is very scientific and immensely knowledgeable about POS and other stuff and it tends to be his first line of reasoning in his posts, before he proffers his view or opinion about the state of play. He has been around on POS for many years and is extremely and deservedly, well respected. Suffice to say, the little attack on him was entirely inappropriate, IMO.

On to other matters, I remain not just steadfast but really optimistic going forward in this stock. The fundamentals have not changed and, in fact, things have improved markedly this year - notwithstanding our sp performance. I expect our sp to rise slowly early next year and then accelerate as we get closer to production and then actually start producing (yes, I can appreciate that we have had quite a lengthy gestation period, errm, well over ten years but we will get started, at which point, all the negative baggage will be shed). Those of us who have been here for a while and long term shareholders will be rewarded handsomely, possibly spectacularly. I have managed to increase my colossal holdings (I cannot understand why I am not in the Top 20 shareholders - I must have spent almost 10k so far). Seriously, if I can accumulate a bit more cash I won't hesitate to top up.

You all know the basics, we have incredible infrastructure, a growing resource (every drill hole seems to expand our resource) and a healthy commodity price scenario. As ever, DYOR. I intend to outline the underpinning information upon which I have reached this view, in a future post, hopefully over the next few days. In the meantime, everyone please take care and enjoy the holiday season.

You know it makes sense.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.