GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This could possibly be a long term plan except you need money to...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    This could possibly be a long term plan except you need money to do these things. A lot of money..Spend money to make money!
    So some options going forward without the quarter billion from selling this unused land that I can think of;
    1. GXY would have to find a partner for SDV which could cost around 50% of profits - NO!
    2. Dilute the company about 25% - NO NO!
    3. Attempt to find a bank that would lend such an amount to such a small company. - I doubt they would even get it and if they did than the interest alone would be huge (wouldn't be able to find JB and would have to go through steps 1 - 3 again) but the worst part would be the risk that gxy would then have.
    A heavy season of rainfall could cripple a company carrying such risk.

Or we sell the unused land and keep all 3 projects 100% for the next 40 years.
    If GXY wants more land for another future lithium mine then they can buy it once SDV is up and running. By then GXY will be basically printing money and could easily buy these types of plots of land.

Keeping such a relatively small company (that is in a fairly risky, unproven, volatile and manipulated industry) as risk free as possible cannot be understated. It sperates GXY from the others.

Right now the cash in the GXY back pocket is about 40% of the MK! 1 project up and running, 1 project now basically financed and the other is really affordable to find ourselves. You can't get much more risk free than that!

Now all we need to do is make shorters give up on holding lithium back and to move on to trying to ruin the next industry.... Oil companies perhaps?
    Ohh wait, aren't they the ones doing the shorting so they can prop up their dying industry for as long as possible?

Oh and there is an article out today about EV sales being up 40% on last year

All IMO! Im just a simpleton electrician, not a financial advisor, not an economist, barely even a savvy investor. Do as you will with your own hard earned ✌️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.