TVN 2.17% 4.7¢ tivan limited

posco e&c , page-4

1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Hi wombat. Yes I was poking round POSCOs projects and they are a truly a dynamic co/ on a global level. Core business appears to be there steel mills and the construction of steel plants for other entities. They have moved into construction and civil engineering including major inferstructure construction and city developments including high rise building major roading, bridges, coal fired power plants, wind and solar generated plants.

There energy division has interests in coal generating power plants in Korea LNG plants and synthetic LNG production and fuel cell manufacture (hydrogen powered motors)

There R&D devision notes work in new and renewable energy developments. Interesting.

While the core of the MOU is the consruction and potential assistance with raising of a finantial facility for Mt Peake it is not limited to that.

With WOOJINs ferovanadium manufacturing and there MOU (to be confirmed in the next week) and POSCOs international constrution ventures I can envisage all of Mt Peakes resources including titanium and iron oxide being gobled up pretty quickly in this very tight market leading group.

Just my thoughts.

Foot note: Top marks to PF for predicting the timing in construction contract news. As I recall it was about a month ago PF suggested news of thus type might go hand in glove with the WOOJIN MOU. You should market them tea leaves PF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.