SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

donedeal, This is where you are behind the game. All mining...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    donedeal,

This is where you are behind the game.

All mining companies look to social media like Hot Copper. Because it is very much in their interests to do so. In fact this is the best place to gauge sentiment. No point repeating in an email to them, what they already read here. If I email them I most likely wont get a response anyway, so I will make my voice heard here. The modern beauties and power of social media.

And so I am not misunderstood, I believe that you should incentivise and reward the management of a public company based on their performance. But the only way you can measure performance is against market capitalisation which equates to shareholder value.
    There is no other way to measure performance on the ASX.

What the SDL management need to understand is that they have no NEW news to report. Everything to know about SDL is already out there (for better or for worse). So let me direct this to GC. You can have as many presentations as you like and put forward the argument as to "The Case for Investing in Sundance Resources". The reality is that everyone already knows what a valuable, viable and just outright brilliant project this is, with longevity. But this is OLD news now!!!

What is market is saying to SDL is simply, prove to us that you can obtain finance for this project, so we can believe in what you have been telling us for years. Because if you cannot attract investors, then we have to assume that Mbalam/Nabeba remains a lump of IO stranded 500km from the coast of Central Africa (some have wrongly stated West Africa) never to be realised!!

So the market (incl me and many others on this forum) are waiting for the one announcement.

Nothing else really matters just now!!

So I encourage you to remain single focussed and get this over the line.
    You don't have much time left!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.