SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Lion "This is where you are behind the game. All mining...

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Lion

"This is where you are behind the game. All mining companies look to social media like Hot Copper."

Yes they may read but they do they respond? As a long term holder has your questions or concerns been answered via Hotcopper? A phone call or dare I say an email should at least have your concerns addressed rather than hoping they will read your post. The power of social media has benefits but unless your a top 20 holder with the same concern, your forum posting will have little weight imo. From the 2014 Annual Report there are 21524 individual holders. Hotcopper represents very few although it is a very small sample.

The rest of your post I agree with and it echoes my sentiment that I have been airing for a long time!

The market, non holders and many holders have lost faith. IMO you're right, they have to deliver the actual news everyone wants to hear which is what they have promised time after time. All these advanced discussions surely have to amount to something or are they now dead discussions?

Regurgitated news doesn't cut it any more, most people imo see through that.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.