COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

posco takeover game of cat & mouse ? , page-2

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I dont really think this would be the case,
    First of all, SK,KEP,POSCO they are more like rivals rather than business partners; it doesnt make any sense that SK managed to clear any kind of takeover barriers for POSCO.
    Moreover, if POSCO comes out a ridiculous low takeover offer, the other around 70% shareholders will say no; and I truly believe it wont get passed even from SK side coz they are not fools, they are looking after a premium as well.
    Most importantly, in short term (let’s say in next 6-9 months), COK still has sufficient capital in terms of Baralaba BFS, rails etc etc..they are not going to sell themselves at a ridiculous price. Yes, they do need at least around 300m-400m for long term development, but don’t you think this is the pain a junior has to go through in order to become a mid-tier? I cannot work out how company can get this fund issue sorted ( well, if I can, I guess I’ll be paid with 1m a year..lol…) but they must have known that, they worked on it ( we did get an offer from SK) and they are working on it again. We have got the asset, we have got the rails, the only thing left is secured capital to generate more capital.
    I don’t understand the past two days’ sell-off . I bought more and I can wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.