COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

From a Matt747 post"COK ticks all the boxes for an aggressive...

1. 425 Posts.
    From a Matt747 post
    "COK ticks all the boxes for an aggressive POSCO to own a coking coal mining company with infrastructure, operating mine and high grade tenements."

I have held these on two occasions, not at this time and yes it has potential.
    I do wonder though how many realize the limited size and manner of operation of this "operating coal mine with infrastructure" right now.
    Or the huge cost to get their coal to a rail point, as it needs to be road trucked from the mine to the loading point, from memory around 40 klms.
    It is then loaded "manually" ie, each wagon of a train (5 -6 ton of coal)is loaded by buckets of 10 ton at a time by an end loader.
    For both of these current contractor run operations to change will require time, and a massive injection of capital to construct both.
    40 klm conveyor systems and purpose built coal load out facilities do not come cheap.
    Matt is absolutely right about the "high grade tenements"
    and a T/O because of these is the best / only chance to get value out of this one.
    I am not looking to kill any dreams, just realize any worth while returns from long term holds on this one are many, many years away.
    Just remember you never lose by taking a profit.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.