PLS 4.21% $3.96 pilbara minerals limited

I would guess, and probably not a good one, that it revolves...

1. 1,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I would guess, and probably not a good one, that it revolves around a formula acceptable to both parties. We have been pleased by the amounts that have been achieved by our BMX auctions and the increases attained, by our like, over the past year. This, in my view, would make the cost of our input, a variable and hard, or impossible, to calculate over the duration of the agreement. If we were to stump up a sum of money at a given time and product as per the agreement and ongoing product into the future at a fixed price, it may be that we would be better off not participating and just selling to the open market. To avoid this, the cost of input would have to be taken into account or our money put up would be in part payments acording to an agreed schedule revolving around what the market is paying for product. For example, if we were getting three thousand dollars per tonne and put up xyz $ for the build, we would probably feel like we signed up to a bad deal hence my thoughts about a payments schedule. Perhaps this could be overcome by having a variable return as opposed to a fixed percentage return.
    Just my ramblings but I think the aforesaid would have to be taken into consideration and this may be causing the apparent delay in progress.
    I can only see the sticking point based upon a mutually agreeable formula but pay no heed to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.160(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.96 $3.85 $87.22M 22.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7415 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 148317 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.94
  Change
0.160 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.85 $3.96 $3.85 7073959
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.