POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

The POS logo...very much a planned design, it was instituted Oct...

1. 9,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4304
    The POS logo...very much a planned design,

it was instituted Oct 2007 and approved by the board inc AF after the NIA takeover and back then the SP rocketed a Disallowed then back to 20c. Lionore had or was selling BSwan and LJ to Norilsk pre 2008 GFC for $2B in a deal that will live in infamy like Packers sale of Channel 9 to Alan Bond.

Maybe AF RD at the time wanted those assets but $2B was way too much, RD worked at both those assets around these times and thinks highly of them ...so waited to perfection for 2014 a 7 year wait when they get those 2 assets for $2.5M! Thats incredible patience and also great timing.

The logo...coincidence or planned...i say planned, the black in black swan, the road synergy, LJ is an extended light green/gold and 3 times larger than the other 2 sections on the letterhead, the road leads south to esperance, W represented as a greenfields dark green site meaning higher grade and greenfields potential ie cerberus and Laverton JV

If this logo interpretation is correct then the future message is simple=

production in direct large numbers, large road trains W to LJ to esperance in concentrate, BSwan will be the centre in kalgoorlie and process all ore eventually, LJ will be much bigger than anyone imagined, try triple windarra and windarra has greenfields areas (maybe alluding to laverton JV area).

The windarra BHP deal is temporary, Bswan and its masssive processing plant of 2.5MTpa capacity is the future hub and centre, The extending white width of laneway to the top of the logo is puzzling...maybe means lienster mill, perserverance mine or bhp offtake milling from W at expanding pace.

Either way it is an uncanny prophetic logo that baffles, when they look at it and walk into the office, it will mean a lot to a lot of people, the emblem of the past and the future in one.

Senator...you are a genius. Attention to detail....if the logo is correct and that is the plan all along then its only a matter of time for it to come true.

Ichi, loads of pland and promises in the past for sure, but here we are looking at the future today

Your take on the good the bad and the ugly...i love it...... its the bad right now, but the good wins in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.