POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Deano, I wouldn't put a dime into the market unless it's another...

1. 735 Posts.
    Deano, I wouldn't put a dime into the market unless it's another sure fire Sirius or Sandfire as I see no end to this volatility. I am amazed that Poseidon is holding up at these levels and stupid me I didn't sell all my holdings the other day when they had a bit of run up.

Apart from the banks and other high yield stocks I think this could be a long and drawn out bear market for most small to mid cap stocks on the ASX. My days are definitely numbered investing on the stock market and overwhelmingly I feel liberated that this part of my life is going to be behind me. I have made some money investing but believing the B.S. from many people connected to these resource companies has cost me also.

As a small time investor you basically have no influence on what happens to your hard earned dollars and unless there is a bull market where everything is going up your chances of making money are slim. On top of that companies with over inflated boards whom continue to pay themselves top dollar for less than outstanding service in my opinion are killing the market. I believe that options shouldn't be handed out willy nilly as an incentive to produce results for the company whom is already paying you a tidy some.

Good luck for you future endeavours mate and if you can honestly say that you made a dollar out of investing in this company I commend you, because I would say there is no end of amount of people out there whom are yet to see any capital appreciation from the investment in Poseidon Nickel and unfortunately for me my belief that Andrew Forrest was going to turn this into something big was mistaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.