POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

posideon and ravensthorpe ni, page-61

1. 1,750 Posts.
    I have just read this entire thread.
    The Tamami is never @ 95 percent humidity unless its raining. I dont think you have the qualifications you claim. I have had GEO aqaintances and they have never heard the level of purile self indulgence your last post had. Your asking us to believe and accept the credability of your opinions based on your claimed "proffession". In my experience many are seeking validation and status on forums such as these. I warn others not to unconditionaly accept the proposition that this poster is a mining proffesional and please to apply critical thinking skills.

GEOVIZ said:"Very few people can survive that kind of isolation and conditions. It was so hot and humid you would drink 10-15 liters of water a day and wouldn't urinate once. Believe me living out bush isn't what some people think"

I have lived remote and worked outdoors in the West for over 15 years. My Mothers father was an underground miner in Norseman. I'll say it 'What in the heck are you talking about"?

As for Posseidon Nickels ability to purchase or indeed operate the failed and unprofitable Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation...........hmmmmmmmmmm. I go back to the Niagra days and Daws and Son. Long term sufferers will understand. Lets put it this way, If Poseidon Nickel purchase RNO I will walk Naked from Millars Well to Karratha Centro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.08K 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 66704834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 46233176 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.