PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

posing a few questions re. abm, page-17

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    Guys, if guidance is given by the CFO as end of year, please keep this in mind.

There is no way they can guarantee the date. It is not in their control. It is pointless to ask them for an exact date. They can't give one.
    It is wise for them to give an estimated "by" date later than what they expect in order to avoid disappointing investors.

It may be end of year but it could just as easily be Aug/Sep for no delay.

Re cash position.
    Net cash end last qtr was $10.8mill.
    Estimated cash outflow for this qtr was $4.6mill but a large part of that would be capex and initial mining for the trial mine. Obviously they are spending very little on anything else and they can do the same for the qtr after trial mining if the ML is late. 10.8 less 4.6 should leave $6.2mill by end June.
    If they spend another $4mill in July-Sep running the trial mine plus admin and some exploration, that leaves $2.2mill -but gold will be sold in the same qtr.
    Darren is being conservative with his 10g/t. There are very high grades from surface in many parts of the deposit. The surface grades are higher than estimates at depth. They are likely to get at least 13g/t on the trial mine (OP conservatively expecting 10g/t but GH core to be blended in is at 45g/t) and for 10kt @13g/t that is around 3850oz recovered (assuming 92% recovery). At spot gold 3850oz will give 5.3mill cash in flow. At the more conservative 10g/t, it would be 2950oz and $4.2mill.
    At 4.2mill, cash after trial mining should be 2.2 plus 4.2 or 6.4 mill. That’s enough for another 6 months at 3.2mill/qtr. $3.2mill per qtr will allow for some exploration work over that 6 months post trial mining (Sep-March).
    Darren has been careful to conserve cash till trial mining.
    I'm sure he will see us through to the ML granting quite comfortably without a cr even if ML is delayed into early next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.