PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Agree with chuk - Very unlikely you are going to be given a date...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agree with chuk - Very unlikely you are going to be given a date Rumball - The conservative approach would be to say something like "by the end of the year" which it sounds like you got!!

As for cash, my numbers show potentially closer to $8m in bank at end of June.

As for financing - well my view has always been that a positive trial looks after the balance sheet. Wouldn't look any further than the trial Rumball. If the trial matches expectation or over-delivers its very unlikely anybody gets any stock around current levels. Unless of Course the gold price collapses below $1000 p/ounce.

This is the exciting part now. ABM is well under the radar, but I know many who are watching the trial and see it as a key catalyst for them to buy. They won't buy before it, but will they buy after???

If your short or don't own any, I sure hope it doesn't go too well - Cause you'll miss it. Having not bought it at 2.5, you won't be able to bring yourself to buy it at 4cps only to see it on its way to 8cps if this trial really hits the spot!!

That said, a poor trial and you would have made the right call to be cautious and patient.

Risk/reward my friends. Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.