PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Excellent recent posts guys. Have been getting quite wound up by...

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Excellent recent posts guys. Have been getting quite wound up by some of the posts on the gold thread, but have bitten my tongue. The people at the rockface are not the ones contributing to high production costs. Many companies in the last few years have mined uneconomical orebodies, just to keep their oversized mills running and of course produce gold with no regard for costs to achieve there annual production targets. Many companies in the last few years have 3 engineers to one hands on worker, then bring in incredible renumeration for the board, HR, safety & training, enviromental teams and other hangers on and combined with price manipulation we have a recipe for a mess. The step by step approach by ABU has been exemplory. At minimum cost they have produced the goods on every occasion. I do believe personnally that Darren & team are being very conservative with their gold estimates RE trial mining. Not to long before we all know. ABU has a small mention on Kitko this morning. Be careful as there is a virus on the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.