PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"Why would big investors buy into Gold and Gold stocks now,...

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    "Why would big investors buy into Gold and Gold stocks now, better to wait for the Gold Price Floor to be reached?"

Some are buying Bruce.
    Today ann for NCM; First Eagle increased NCM by 9mill shares from 56-65mill.
    4.6mill bought as recently as 25th and 26th of June.

Would be interesting if others post similar that they come across re changes in substantial holders of gold stocks.
    Certainly seems like directors are buying more often than selling lately. What about instos?"

I asked that on the 28th June.
    I've had a look back to late May on producers I watch.
    On 1 June Black Rock became a substantial holder for NST with 5%.
    7th June, First Eagle increased NCM from 47mill to 56mill (before the write down news- then they bought more again as mentioned above moving from 56 to 65mill).
    Nothing for PRU in June but in late May Van Eck increased from 43mill to 49mill.
    On the 27th June, Allan Gray Australia increased EVN from 77mill to 85mill
    Today Baker Steel has given notice of becoming a substantial holder in SBM.
    Still early days in the count but so far seven notices all of strong buying, and I haven't seen any selling notices since June. The last one I have found was SLR announced 24May for a cease to be substantial holder, but that is over 5 weeks ago at an ave price of 89c. Since then, Van Eck became a sub holder buying 24mill announced on 26 June. Also multiple notices of director buying in SLR through May and June- more than for any other gold company that I have seen.
    For ABU only one, but a significant $60,000 worth (2mill shares) bought by Non-Executive Chairman Michael Etheridge announced 17th May. That’s more value in a small company than most director notices I have seen in the producers.
    So at least going by what is being announced, instos have been buying gold stocks over the last six weeks with most buying occuring in June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.