VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

posing the qu… what will it take to get to 5c?, page-14

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Marmaduke,

It only makes sense for money to flow to shareholders when the money has less value to the business than it does to shareholders. If that's true anytime soon then a) the company doesn't have a grow able business anymore pretty early in its life, or b) the company is taking in crazy amounts of money. I'd hate to see a) and I really can't imagine b). For now the company needs to continue to grow the business as funds allow.
    As for what will take it over 5c, my view is either a) luck, where enough people or someone big enough see's enough in the long term future to drive the price up; or b) we get past through this slow quarter and then start to see what the company will be more like on a YOY basis where it's plain for a wider audience to see the potential; or c) the company announces something new that we don't yet know about that sparks some additional interest. Unfortunately, for the medium term sp, I don't see given the stock hasn't been already driven over 5 why it will be driver over 5 soon. However I also think that in the second half of the year 5c won't even be on the radar anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $3.548K 27.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 668448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.