VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Fair enough sivart. In that vein, what I think it will take to...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Fair enough sivart. In that vein, what I think it will take to make 5c a support level or a wishful entry point is any one of:
    - more sales at more retail stores. I agree this may take a few months because of winter/CNY, but it is also most likely to be the driver of sustainable share price gains.
    - major ramp up in Etropolis sales. This presumably wouldn't happen until at least northern hemisphere winter, and even then looks unlikely.
    - high volume of deliveries into Garansindo (Indonesia). This is more likely to ramp up over a longer period since I presume there is a phase of modifying designs for the Indonesian market.
    - parts JV is put in place and we find out that with increased production capacity and minor pricing tweaks, VMT's share of profit is targeting over $1M in first year (wishful thinking, I think it will take aa bit longer than that).
    - a significant sale of street cleaners, i.e. 100+, with the expectation of more later. This is the biggest wild card which might happen any time, and might never happen.

Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $395 2.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67545 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.