BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Tomorrow we enter the month of Feb. HIV trial is underway....

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Tomorrow we enter the month of Feb. HIV trial is underway. Originally the trial results were due late march but not sure what the latest is on that timing. Either way its coming and it could potentially be very significant, although I'm sure there will be somebody to tell us its not irrespective of what the results say.

SP seems to have found support at approx 50% higher than last years average after peaking a bit higher. The excitment of the rocketing SP may have ended for a little while but it was a significant and rewarding run for those who saw the posibilities here.

Moreover the massive selloff that was expected from overstretched options holders either didn't happen or was significantly outweighed by those had pencilled in that particular time as their entry point, only to find their assumption wrong and BIT holders had more means than given credit for.

It will be interesting to see the updated top holders report which must be sue shortly. Although I flag above the next major "expected" news event, given the current M&A activity in this sector anything could happen at any time with this stock. Expecting the unexpected can be a bit draining though so might be better to sit back and wait for the HIV trial results and the odds and ends that pop out in the mean time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.