SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

positioned for a big breakout, page-65

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Reading through all these posts here is my summation

We start with a descending Triangle (Angies chart, bearish! as per P.A.s comments)

Then we get the Tweezer bottoms, which are counter reacted by the tweezer tops. Therefore no clear direction either way.

I have checked 2 charting programs, Hubb investor charts and FCharts Pro and neither show the chart the same as Angies. They show a possibly of an Equalateral Triangle but even this is obscure at the moment. Equalteral could break either way, buy the break up sell the break down.

If SSN was more oil orientated, after fridays move, I would have a bullish feel for the stock. However from what I understand it is more Gas which is currently struggling to no end, however if market stays strong may revive from here.

From presentation
    - Witnessed a very significant fall in natural gas prices
    ? SSN share price followed the decrease in gas price

The other draw back is ann's not expected for some weeks yet so most likely this ignition potential is not around.

SSN seems more indecisive at the moment, could break either way. Fridays move was partially bullish, however needs to break up on good volume to confirm. Unfortunately the bearish counter parts are Nat Gas weak prices continue, and no immediate ann's expected

Watch for a break above .03 with strong volume, otherwise could dribble after Fridays run. If breaks on low volume, maybe a failed break out.

Be aware though .035 maybe its limit, without any outstanding news comming out. 18mth chart shows solid resistance at .04. A break above this area on good volume would hold much less risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.