IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

positioning for os expansion, page-4

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Mr Q,

Good point. Correction, approximately PE of 20 which will be reached swiftly after new $5.35 million advertising deal kicks in from next month.

Lets remember the profit has risen from $390K in last FY to around $3-3.2 mil this FY with zero debt and a lazy $13 mil in cash management earning significant interest. It may even be late 2's which is still a spectacular increase in 12 months.

Lets project to next FY with similar growth from Australia only, the new ad deal and likely OS revenue from SingTel which is surely close to fruition. Add to that any US or Europe signatures and we have some massive upside and a whole different animal which the market will re-value big time.

As I said, Thorpey is a quiet achiever just going about his business executing his plan with this uncanny ability to deliver in a very short period of time. This latest casual announcement is further evidence of his pathway to OS direct carrier billing which is the future of consumers spending freely with a plethora of clips to MBE and the carriers on offer.

Ask yourself why singTel gave this little Aussie company access to their 462 million smartphone customers in a flash? And Sprint with 53 million?

It's because MBE has IP brilliant technology which will provide the carriers what they desperately seek, money for nothing and your cheques for free.

I think there is a song with these lyrics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.