RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I'm actually bullish on this ann. Lot of sheeple bearish on this...

1. 223 Posts.
    I'm actually bullish on this ann. Lot of sheeple bearish on this but I think this is the "takeover" box being penciled in.

Downside has been priced into commodities. OPEC production cuts - declining US will see a reversal back to commodities.

Upside is hard to price but a quality low cost project that Jury and Matthews decided to get into is still a takeover prospect.

I'm interested in the previous option package - was there a vesting date for the options for those guys? Might be a tough 90 days but the takeover value of the project with a BFS and PFS is worth 2-3 IN THIS MARKET.

The BFS and PFS were originally timetabled for this time...

See Page 14.

-First exercise date for rights-
    The share rights are exercisable on the fulfilment of the service vesting condition and performance conditions set out below or where a ******special circumstance, such as a takeover, may arise allowing an earlier exercise.****

-The date of grant of rights-
    If approved, the rights, up to the amount approved, will be issued to Mr Jury within 90 days of the approval.

-Service vesting condition -
    Share rights granted under the Share Plan to Mr Jury will be subject to him still
    being employed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.