MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Writer, this is indeed an interesting report. From this I...

1. 85 Posts.
    Writer, this is indeed an interesting report. From this I believe that many of us shareholders have failed to see some fundamental changes happening to this company. The Thailand contract has not been fully recognized before because it was overshadowed by the bullshit from the USA and the squabbles at Board level. What we are now seeing from the new CEO is a focus on Asia and the development of EVR. This is a sound strategy as this is already a profit making enterprise.

We have now got rid of the spook astronaut and hopefully the new directors will strengthen the Board and cut out some of the other dead wood. Once this happens then we will know there is progress.

I find the Arrowhead report far more believable than the Alpha report and the range for the valuation of the shares reasonable. The reason for the present share price is that certain parties are manipulating it. This is only possible when there is no strong interest and buying in a stock but I believe if buying comes from the States as a result of the Arrowhead report this will soon change.

So you guys that want the share price down to prove your silly little point get on with it and toss them all out at three cents so that those of us that don't play with the share price can see it up to where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.