BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well I think everyone here will agree that 2018 (so far......

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Well I think everyone here will agree that 2018 (so far... little reason to expect it to change) was a massive letdown for the company and ALL shareholders including the board

To be constructive and get this company back on track it’s quite obvious Lou is not a suitable CEO In my eyes he has until 31/12/18 to prove me wrong

A couple of major things needs to change in my opinion

TO DO LIST

1- Lou Gone if there’s no massive commercial agreement by 31/12/18 as promoted by him amongst many other things he should stand down Jan 1 2019

2- NEW Professional PR company and internal PR person to deal with all our announcements, the company who leaked the draft online earlier this year really stuffed up and it wasn’t the first time. Company  announcements this year were a big let down, it has cost us 10s of millions in share price.... the other days crap announcement was ok to be released??? Seriously!!!!

ACTION PLAN

How do we get this done... picket the office.... can we organise special shareholder meeting with the company.... can we vote a normal everyday share holder onto the board?

This is our company the board have never owned stuff all of it.... their free shares and voting power is worthless in my eyes (reality is different) we pay money for our shares. They may work for shares but the performance shares earlier in the year need to be cancelled as they were prematurely issued what a disgrace 

Lets make this happen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $468.5K 2.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 792177 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2113499 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.