AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

@retire early From all the information released so far its quiet...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @retire early

From all the information released so far its quiet apparent in all analysts forecasts that AGO is way undervalued if they look at a 5 year future not just the last 3 months then the offer will be increased substantially as to the offer put out by Chris Ellison even if you are not experienced in the area, CE needs to up the offer or lose another takeover bid his comments were i want all their IO i want their port location i want all their infrastrucure and he wants our most valuable the trained staff and his last comment was i dont want to lose another takeover bid like AWE its not a good feeling so if CE wants to win this one then he really needs to comeback and make a much better offer or lose it.

Scenario if he walks away AGO goes alone then there are many options available to shareholders but you must be prepared in that our SP could an most likely retrace but the first thing on our agenda would be to remove the current board and get a board together that are passionate about achieving an outcome to benefit everyone which includes all shareholders and owners of AGO who knows where the share price could be in the next 4 to 5 years with the right people at the top steering the ship in the right direction as for the last twelve months its only been steered towards debt holder's and the board, we already have enough numbers to force the board to the table but that is entirely up too our members if it was up to me the offices would already have a new board instilled its the only way out from were i sit to get out great company up an going again given our potential to rebound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.