IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

GentsThere are two types of people or PRR investors (optimistic...

1. 47 Posts.
    Gents

There are two types of people or PRR investors (optimistic and pessimistic) of which I will attempt to explain. Be patient with me as I attempt to give my example. Which one are you?

A young man upon starting his new job at the farm was taken down to a stable and instructed to saddle a horse. The stable door was opened and the lad was put into an empty stable. Several hours later his boss returned to find the stable hand sitting in the corner twiddling his fingers and playing with a piece of straw and lazing the day away. His boss asked if he had saddled the horse. There's no horse in here was the swift repy, nothing but straw and horse pooh! The stable hand was asked to move on as he had shown no initiative.

The following day another lad was employed at the farm and led into the same empty stable to saddle a horse. Several hours later his boss arrived to find the lad turfing straw into the air and frantically moving around the stable. His boss asked him what an earth he was doing. The lad swiftly replied that he was asked to saddle a horse and his first impressions of the stable being empty thought that there was no horse present; However he saw enough horse pooh around the stable to suggest that somewhere in the barn there must be a horse hiding in there somewhere and that he was confident of finding it eventually if he looked hard enough.

So the morale of the story is: Do your research and if it's positive you will find your horse to ride away on.

I think that PRR have enough evidence to suggest that there is a horse in our stable somewhere and it just maybe turn out to be a Melbourne Cup Winner.

Phanotom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.