NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I'm not sure if CBLondon was at meeting but I was there and...

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I'm not sure if CBLondon was at meeting but I was there and there were a couple questioners who acted like they owed the company but probably had no more than I have yet Ross does own a big parcel and at least he can pretend he owns the company better than we can. Some of the questions were dumb imo and we really can't expect company secrets to be distributed farmland white especially as there might have been a few competitors at meeting trying to destabilise public perception, well it seemed that way to me. Not very diplomatic questions trying to score points which imo were of no importance

What Rob did importantly agree to was more regular updates when there was something worthwhile to report.

For those of you who have been very critical well it's your right to be seriously pissed off the sp has fallen as even I don't like to see red, but it does seem like you want the price to fall, maybe to buy more? . I won't mind too much if your successful because I might have more to put in nea over next 6-12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.