PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

positive ann still testing..., page-4

1. 8,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "....something is coming out of that hole ....or they would have moved on...."

I tend to agree Jetson5.

And that is the critical thing.
    If we look at a portion of that announcement :
    ".....with the aim of reducing uncertainty in
    whether the CRD structure contains sufficient volumes to support a potential development."

Now my interpretation of that is they are more than happy with what they got at the tested levels in CRD-1 where they got oil flows of ...(what was it ? About 3,600 bopd)so it is really a matter of Premier determining whether they are able to get flows from the lower level they are now testing in CRD-2 to be able to add to the flows from the upper levels and make a "development" (ie a production facility) feasible economically.

The aim of the previous second well into the duster (CRV-1) was to see if a nearby prospect had oil as well that could have made a "development" in the near term practical.

So it is problematic whether the time taken on the testing is indicating that things are looking positive and they are wanting stabilised rates to go on....or whether the data is finely balanced between YES or NO.

Must be getting closer to a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.