AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

positive ann.this week?, page-33

1. al1
    2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    the way the share price has been restrained and the pathetic drop on 40k shares....appears to indicate there is a deliberate attempt to flush out shares into the sell....they didn't sell off too many to pull the price down...as to date when stock in volume comes on offer at these levels ...they are swooped on........

looks like these vultures are not taking any chances.....they drop the price when weakness is apparent...but won't offer up for sale any big volumes......

so to me its apparent they know this is going to run.....they are just collecting the loose leaves from the shaken tree....

one can only stall an inevitable announcement for just so long....sending cores back for re-checking is not a new idea...but it does buy time.....and for the diligent companies is a wise move ..if there appears to be an anomaly

pushing the fly in fly out down rampers .who have no content of substance ,aside in their posts and focusing on the JV's the company has and the future cash injections they can provide would offer more comfort to holders ..

..its about time ppl looked at the history of some detractors..go to "advanced" and have a look at their past posts on all stocks...and just how many they held.....makes one ask ...why would one bother posting on so many stocks that they have NO vested interest in.....

to me this company has plan..and it will proceed...will you be on board or be pushed overboard...by the fly in fly out detractors.....

time is short....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.