ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The way I see it everyone was anticipating some massive news at...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The way I see it everyone was anticipating some massive news at the EGM, something other than the passing of the Monash resolution. At the end of the day that is massive news and has now put ESI in a very favorable position. I attended the EGM and it was fast and over in the blink of an eye, they got done what was needed to be done. They said they would update the market by mid May, so we will see what they say then. I did speak with Ashley after the EGM and from what he told me everything seems good. I asked a few questions such as are you talking to the government? He responded with we are always talking to the government and said ESI had a meeting that morning with them. I asked about Poland and if they were still interested? He said they have made contact with them again and they are very interested and await completion of the DFT. He said because of capital restrants in Europe they needed to be careful with cash reserves. I asked about Tincom and they are waiting as told to the market for DFT completion. I asked about ESI getting there own coal allocation and he just smiled. On that note he said the government will not give a company with no backing 2 billion odd tones of coal so that's why Monash a very important and everyone needs to understand that the passing of that resolution was massive. They also said the DFT stage 1 is pretty muched finished and is just getting finalised thus the announcement mid May.I asked more questions but at the end of the day I am EXTREMELY confident in this board and company. To finish up, one thing the board spoke about when they talked about ESI was they
    were talking 5, 10 and even 15 years down the track to me that spells
    confidence. As we move forward people will trade the stock, loose confidence ( why I don't know) and sell the stock. The SP will go up down and sideways but I personally believe this stock has massive I say again massive potential. I just wish I had more money to buy more. I would wish you all good luck but I don't think we need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.