NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Hi CararonGood you tried. Once you have "broken the ice" you...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Cararon

Good you tried. Once you have "broken the ice" you will find her to be wiling to talk. Obviously you have to temper your expectations, same as you would when you talk to AB or AS because regardless of what they know they just aren't going to tell you. [or me]

They can't. The email that was sent recently will be the subject of a phone hook up mid next week. It was supposed to be earlier but the Sydney conference has taken up all their time. Far better to be greasing the wheels of commerce than waffling on to us.

I will then pass on the prime matters from the discussion however as aforesaid it will be [IMO] basically an exercise in patriotism and forward projections.

Nonetheless it should not be viewed as frivolous or a waste of time. It does give Newsat an opportunity to interact with its most ardent shareholders and they in turn with the management of Newsat.

It also shows to Newsat what our most pressing concerns are and gives them the opportunity to respond, where possible, to them. Where they can't directly respond they at least get to know we see certain areas they should give additional emphasis to.

It is by no means a wasted exercise and proof of that is Newsats eagerness to have us put these matters to them. They did not have to engage with us or give us carte-blanche over the questions to be asked. Hopefully there will be more in the future. I am sure we are all in favour of management becoming more than just shadowy figures seemingly without accountability, and demonstrating more transparency in the governance of Newsat and a better understanding of how our finances are going to benefit us in the future.

This is Kahinas "baptism of fire" so it is up to her to fill the role of IR manager with distinction. She is the person who agreed to this interview and is putting it all together from the Newsat end. Mid next week we will be able to gauge her effectiveness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.