SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Sido that is rubbish, you obviously know little about this...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    Sido that is rubbish, you obviously know little about this company.

With respect to the deceased, Ken talbot was the financial muscle behind the scenes, he was a believer and an integral part of getting sundance to where it is today.

That said Don Lewis was the driving force, he will be the biggest loss to the company. George entrusted him with the captains seat and I'm sure he worked overtime to achieve the results we have seen to date.

All these men gave their all, literally, for this company. We should be forever in their debt and when this project comes to fruition I hope their families are rewarded for their sacrifice.

As far as the future goes, George is a master at this game and it's a fool to doubt his abilities.
    If age is your barrier, look to the third name on the list. Adam rankine-Wilson. He has been involved with sundance from the early days and an extreemly sucessful and wealthy individual. If George could entice him to join the board i'm sure between them, this project would succeed. And that would be the greatest honour to the men we have lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.