LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

I am surprised that anyone found Yeo Bin Yin"s new comments on...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

I am surprised that anyone found Yeo Bin Yin"s new comments on the review overly positive. She immediately went on another veiled attack by mentioning "Malaysia as a dumping ground" when commenting on Lynas. To think she is not as biased as Tak and Fuzz is wrong.

The rejection of the idea of using the waste as "Condsoil" should also come as no surprise to anybody. Lynas sat silently for months waiting/expecting approval of condsoil and it never came and that was prior to the change in government. Ain't going to be approved now.

Unfortunately I think Lynas has found itself between a "rock and a hard place". That is becoming patently obvious now as Lynas is now wave it's flag to anyone who will listen which indicates the concern barometer has racheted up to extreme.

Of course the elephant in the room is Japan. I have no doubt this situation has been well documented to the Japanese body who take the NDPR.

Malaysia may hold Lynas in contempt but rest assured - they are highly reliant on Japan, as a superior trading partner and heavily indebted to them. If Japan finds the case for losing their supply of rare earths compelling, they can easily bring down the heavy artillery on Lynas behalf.

cheers Jake  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.