AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Positive Comparison to Sconi Greenvale, page-41

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    N Trade like the rest of us that have incvested in this company I think you should undertake your own analysis in regards the outlook for nickel prices. There is plenty of literature out there that particularly talks to the prospects for nickel sulphide and nickel laterite ore. Axiom will be Mining the latter, albeit a wet laterite. The former will be gobbled up for battery markets while the latter will be predominantly used for stainless steel and other steel applications and coatings.

Nickel ran up to US$16,000/tonne odd earlier this year but in recent months has fallen back to below $12,000/tonne. That being said the outlook is very bullish for nickel prices for a number of reasons i that you can research yourself - more notably influenced by the booming EV market.

Axiom recently gained access to one tenement In the Solomon Islands will be awarded 2x more (Kolosori and Tenement D) in short order and possibly a number of others over the next year or so.

Axiom is a speculative play but is being derisked almost every day. Buying today at 9 cents is a far easier investment decision than it was for many of us that paid up to 40 cents years ago for a company without a mining licence or any certainty around offtake agreements and a more attractive outlook for the nickel market.

The other factor holding this company back has been the shorting that has been at play by a couple of opportunists. If value is realised in this stock at some stage the shorters will be squeezed hard by new investors and the share price will react like a spring recoiling. It will run up overnight from its current levels to well north of 40 cent levels.

Your call when to climb on board but the hard part will be deciding when to part with your hard earned money. If you decide it is worth gambling a stake I don’t think I would be waiting until after Christmas. There are likely to be material announcements over the coming weeks that will redefine this company.

Good luck in arriving at your decision on whether to join the Axiom journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.