ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

positive drilling will provide enormous upside

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Im waiting for the drilling to occur as this could set this little baby alight.

Potential is enormous as we have 3 sites that could deliver some significant results.

I'm not happy with the increased shares, but management obviously had no other option.

I still think with a consolidation on excellent results, will give us a nice boost. I really like the MD (Tom Duckovic) as he is working hard for all of us. Don't worry, I kick his ass when he doesn't deliver. I personally think that our current pricing is going to pass once drill rigs arrive at Mt Andrew. Let's hope we hit the big one because if we do, we will be thanking this team for choosing this site.

I'm a top twenty holder and I'm confident that Tom and his team can steer us in the right direction. I'm very bullish now on this stock and can see a long term vision for the company. Previously, I was ready to throw my shares to the loss department. Now I'm thinking we have a serious opportunity. I'll be buying a few more. I know others that are too.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.