BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Anyone who knows BTA as well as us old timers will recognise the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Anyone who knows BTA as well as us old timers will recognise the Spruikers on board here.

“Quoting Port: Impact of favourable reviews of Relenza on sales”.

There is nothing new about favourable reviews. Relenza had been proven to be superior to Tamiflu over and over again year after year which only highlights how Peter Cook and his mates failures with GSK. The very loud long silence from Peter Cook on Relenza sales is the most telling signs pointing to worsening sales. GSK will be reporting their 4th quarter on 5 February where the market will have their clearest indication of BTA’s likely failure to earn the $20 to $30million the Brokers are predicting for a “cash neutral year”.

Quoting Port: The biggest is really the LANI trial... check out the Japanese governments comments on stockpiling, I wouldn't be surprised if LANI gets an early order i.e. as early as this calendar year!

Looks like Port is spruiking the same lines as Peter Cook and the euphoric Brokers.
    Tell us Port, where did you get your confidence of a Japanese government order for LANI when LANI has not completed all the necessary trials let alone licensed for sales! And you have conveniently forgotten:
    Quoting Taylor Collison “We understand the Japanese government has not yet determined exactly how to finance the entire stockpile purchase – despite the ¥59.8b (A$1.0b) allocated to the 2009 influenza preparedness budget".

And from the report Port spruiked as good news for Relenza: http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20090117p2a00m0na008000c.html

Where the JAPANESE Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare stated (QUOTE)
    “Drug resistance is limited to the Soviet-A strain, there is NO NEED TO REVIEW OUR RESPONSE to the new type of influenza,” a Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry representative said. “Vaccines are thought to be effective against drug-resistance viruses. There is NO NEED to be overly anxious.”

Well, well Port. You like readers here to believe you know better than the JAPANESE Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare spokesperson on their stockpiling intentions.

I think all readers can see where you are coming from!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.