FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Positive Emails to Management

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi everyone

I emailed Management the other day and was extremely positive and appreciative of their efforts thus far.
    The response I got was a surprise, Management thanked me for such a positive email and I was certainly left with the impression that this is becoming a rarity amongst correspondence with existing shareholders.

I know Management get paid good money (as do Management in most companies), however, our Management have done a bloody amazing job. Seriously. Amazing. I know I am going to get flamed about the Share Price, however, people need to realise that there are certain things outside of Managements control - namely, the crash in the global price of oil and a potential shorter suppressing the share price.

Management are fantastic. They have found us a world class oil discovery, this is not just their words - it has been verified by independent auditors.

Management take the trouble and time to film youtube videos. What does Management in some other companies do? nothing! apart from dish out the same old ASX Announcements. At least Cath is embracing Social Media, it gives us poor retail shareholders the opportunity to read between the lines, here things from her own personal perspective. I have been in many other companies where I truly felt like an absolute mushroom - kept in the dark and ... you get the idea.

I know news has been slow lately, but we have to wait 3 months to find out whether or not an agreement regarding PE has been made or if things will be going to a tribunal. We all know drilling resumption is imminent, as is news on DJ.

Rather then constantly hammering Management with negative or rather narky emails, try appreciating what they have done for us. I know, I know - that line will draw sarcastic comments, however, we are sitting on an absolute goldmine here - with or without PE - the drilling will most likely find a lot more oil (6/6 so far) + DJ + possibly owning 50% (or whatever percentage if we win PE and on sell).

So, what's my point? my point is, Management have done a bloody good job, however, if I were in their shoes - I could easily become jaded by the constant hounding and negative sentiment via emails. Try sending positive emails, fair enough - ask questions - get as much information as you can, but at least be nice about it. Make them want to work for their shareholders, I sure as hell wouldn't want to work for people that were sending me narky emails day in and day out.

And finally, I am sure this email will be absolutely flamed to death by the emergence of 'trolls' within the FAR thread as of late - just ignore them.

Ele.
    Last edited by elemental09: 03/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.